Extending and Expanding the Classroom with Technology
- Organizing your course with an online course site
- Selecting the right tool for the task
- Social media for teaching and learning
- Online materials: from blended to full online courses
Rethinking Course Content with New Technologies
- Exemplary course design in Blackboard
- Content: create your own or reuse?
- Universal Design and accessibility
- Creating video content for your course
Engaging Students in the Work of your Course
- Who are those students in your course?
- Utilizing student created content in your course
- Supporting active learning with technology
- Flipping the classroom
Supporting Communication and Collaboration with Technology
- Ways to get the conversation started and keep it going online
- Technologies to support student-to-student collaboration
- Facilitating group work online
- How is a blog different than a discussion board?
Responding To and Assessing Student Work
- Response systems as an assessment tool
- What about rubrics?
- Video/audio commenting on student work
- Supporting group assignments with technology